Monday, April 23, 2012

Getting ready for another bike trip

After some deliberation I've decided to not spend the summer here in New Orleans, LA. I think it will be too hot and humid for me, not to mention that my nomadic nature is ready for a scenery change. I will be heading north to Newport, RI next month, and plan on spending the summer up there continuing to work as a pedicab driver. What that means for the blog is that I'll be taking another bike tour and will also be updating my blog because of it!

In order to prepare for my upcoming trip to the North East, I'm taking a short camping trip with my new travel partner, Sarah, up to the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain. It's about a 60 mile ride up to Fountainbleau State Park. It should be good fun, so get ready for more stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment